Saluti da Pat :D
Inviato: gio 28 set 2006, 14:10
Alessandro wrote:
> Hello mr Volkerding ! How are you ? What about your health?
I'm fine, thanks.
> I know you're delaying Slackware 11 's release to "escape" from the little
> interview I've asked you some month ago... I don't forget it ! :-P
Neither has anyone else... I'd sure like some relaxation time once this
is released though.
> When do you think Slackware 11 will be out ? Is it a question of days ?
It is.
> Thanks a lot , have a nice day !
>
> PS: hearty greeting to Briah Cecilia !
Thanks! I relayed your greetings, but I'm not sure if she fully
understood.
> Best regards
Best regards to you as well,
Pat
PS: Per l'intervista la vedo buia , sarĂ che sono pessimista in questo periodo ...
Saluti slackers!
> Hello mr Volkerding ! How are you ? What about your health?
I'm fine, thanks.
> I know you're delaying Slackware 11 's release to "escape" from the little
> interview I've asked you some month ago... I don't forget it ! :-P
Neither has anyone else... I'd sure like some relaxation time once this
is released though.
> When do you think Slackware 11 will be out ? Is it a question of days ?
It is.
> Thanks a lot , have a nice day !
>
> PS: hearty greeting to Briah Cecilia !
Thanks! I relayed your greetings, but I'm not sure if she fully
understood.
> Best regards
Best regards to you as well,
Pat
PS: Per l'intervista la vedo buia , sarĂ che sono pessimista in questo periodo ...
Saluti slackers!