Codice: Seleziona tutto
10:53:40.221 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1829, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2, DEVNAME=, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.222 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.222 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1'
10:53:40.222 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2 dev= parent_dev=0xb7ae4180
10:53:40.222 [E] util.c:388: Cannot read from '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/configuration'
10:53:40.223 [E] util.c:195: Cannot read from '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/bConfigurationValue'
10:53:40.236 [I] device.c:3181: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141
10:53:40.237 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141
10:53:40.243 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1832, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=scsi_host, DEVPATH=/sys/class/scsi_host/host4, DEVNAME=, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.244 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/class/scsi_host/host4 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.245 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/class/scsi_host/host4'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2'
10:53:40.245 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi_host sysfs_path=/sys/class/scsi_host/host4 dev= parent_dev=0x080a5670
10:53:40.259 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1830, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb_endpoint, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6_ep00, DEVNAME=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep00, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.260 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6_ep00 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.260 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6_ep00'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2'
10:53:40.260 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb_endpoint sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6_ep00 dev=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep00 parent_dev=0x080a5670
10:53:40.339 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1836, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb_device, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6, DEVNAME=/dev/usbdev1.6, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.340 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.340 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2'
10:53:40.340 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb_device sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/usbdev1.6 dev=/dev/usbdev1.6 parent_dev=0x080a5670
10:53:40.347 [I] device.c:3181: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_usbraw
10:53:40.348 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_usbraw
10:53:40.424 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1831, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0, DEVNAME=, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.424 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.424 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2'
10:53:40.424 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0 dev= parent_dev=0x080a5670
10:53:40.425 [E] util.c:382: Cannot open '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/interface'
10:53:40.427 [I] device.c:3181: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0
10:53:40.427 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0
10:53:40.437 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1833, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb_endpoint, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep81, DEVNAME=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep81, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.438 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep81 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.438 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep81'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'
10:53:40.438 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb_endpoint sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep81 dev=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep81 parent_dev=0x080a55b0
10:53:40.444 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1834, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb_endpoint, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep02, DEVNAME=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep02, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.445 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep02 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.445 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep02'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'
10:53:40.445 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb_endpoint sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep02 dev=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep02 parent_dev=0x080a55b0
10:53:40.451 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1835, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=usb_endpoint, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep83, DEVNAME=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep83, IFINDEX=0
10:53:40.452 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep83 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:40.452 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep83'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'
10:53:40.452 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=usb_endpoint sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/usbdev1.6_ep83 dev=/dev/usbdev1.6_ep83 parent_dev=0x080a55b0
[6393]: 10:53:41.096 [I] addon-storage.c:346: Checking whether device /dev/hdc is locked on HAL
[6393]: 10:53:41.098 [I] addon-storage.c:354: ... device /dev/hdc is not locked on HAL
10:53:45.239 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1838, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=scsi_disk, DEVPATH=/sys/class/scsi_disk/4:0:0:0, DEVNAME=, IFINDEX=0
10:53:45.240 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/class/scsi_disk/4:0:0:0 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:45.241 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/class/scsi_disk/4:0:0:0'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'
10:53:45.241 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi_disk sysfs_path=/sys/class/scsi_disk/4:0:0:0 dev= parent_dev=0x080a55b0
10:53:45.360 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1837, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=scsi, DEVPATH=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0, DEVNAME=, IFINDEX=0
10:53:45.361 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:45.361 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'
10:53:45.362 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0 dev= parent_dev=0x080a55b0
10:53:45.362 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0'
10:53:45.362 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi_host sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4 dev= parent_dev=0x080a55b0
10:53:45.366 [I] device.c:3181: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0_scsi_host
10:53:45.366 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0_scsi_host
10:53:45.369 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4'
10:53:45.370 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi sysfs_path=/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0 dev= parent_dev=0x080a6880
10:53:45.371 [I] device.c:1969: /sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0/type -> 0 (-> scsi.type)
10:53:45.375 [I] device.c:3181: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0_scsi_host_scsi_device_lun0
10:53:45.375 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0_scsi_host_scsi_device_lun0
10:53:45.377 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1842, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=scsi_generic, DEVPATH=/sys/class/scsi_generic/sg0, DEVNAME=/dev/sg0, IFINDEX=0
10:53:45.377 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/class/scsi_generic/sg0 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:45.377 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/class/scsi_generic/sg0'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0'
10:53:45.378 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi_generic sysfs_path=/sys/class/scsi_generic/sg0 dev=/dev/sg0 parent_dev=0x080a1220
10:53:45.382 [I] device.c:3181: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0_scsi_host_scsi_device_lun0_scsi_generic
10:53:45.382 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/usb_device_930_653e_0610240325141_if0_scsi_host_scsi_device_lun0_scsi_generic
10:53:45.567 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1841, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=scsi_device, DEVPATH=/sys/class/scsi_device/4:0:0:0, DEVNAME=, IFINDEX=0
10:53:45.568 [I] hotplug.c:134: /sys/class/scsi_device/4:0:0:0 is a device (subsystem)
10:53:45.568 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/class/scsi_device/4:0:0:0'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0'
10:53:45.568 [I] device.c:3319: add_dev: subsys=scsi_device sysfs_path=/sys/class/scsi_device/4:0:0:0 dev= parent_dev=0x080a1220
10:53:45.595 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1839, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=block, DEVPATH=/sys/block/sda, DEVNAME=/dev/sda, IFINDEX=0
10:53:45.595 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/block/sda'->'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:11.2/usb1/1-2/1-2:1.0/host4/target4:0:0/4:0:0:0'
10:53:45.595 [I] blockdev.c:645: block_add: sysfs_path=/sys/block/sda dev=/dev/sda is_part=0, parent=0x080a1220
10:53:45.596 [I] blockdev.c:951: parent_bus is scsi
10:53:45.596 [I] blockdev.c:479: Probing storage device /dev/sda
10:53:45.611 [I] hald_dbus.c:4765: ***************************
10:53:45.612 [I] hald_dbus.c:4766: ********* got a connection 8163278
10:53:45.612 [I] hald_dbus.c:4767: ***************************
[7831]: 10:53:45.612 [D] probe-storage.c:153: Doing probe-storage for /dev/sda (bus usb) (drive_type disk) (udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/temp/117) (--only-check-for-fs==0)
[7831]: 10:53:45.612 [D] probe-storage.c:392: Checking for file system on /dev/sda
[7831]: 10:53:45.612 [D] probe-storage.c:398: Doing open ("/dev/sda", O_RDONLY)
[7831]: 10:53:45.622 [D] probe-storage.c:406: Returned from open(2)
[7831]: 10:53:45.622 [D] probe-storage.c:422: look for existing partitions for sda
[7831]: 10:53:45.623 [D] probe-storage.c:432: partition sda1 found, skip probing for filesystem
[7831]: 10:53:45.703 [I] partutil.c:860: MSDOS partition table detected
10:53:45.705 [I] hald_dbus.c:1264: storage.removable.media_available -> True
10:53:45.705 [I] hald_dbus.c:1248: storage.removable.media_size -> 2026373120
10:53:45.705 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: storage.partitioning_scheme -> mbr
10:53:45.706 [I] hald_dbus.c:4710: ************************
10:53:45.706 [I] hald_dbus.c:4711: Client to local_server was disconnected for 8163278
10:53:45.706 [I] hald_dbus.c:4712: ************************
10:53:45.706 [I] hald_dbus.c:4751: ***************************
10:53:45.706 [I] hald_dbus.c:4752: ********* unregistered 8163278
10:53:45.706 [I] hald_dbus.c:4753: ***************************
10:53:45.707 [I] blockdev.c:364: entering; exit_type=0, return_code=0
10:53:45.710 [I] blockdev.c:127: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/storage_serial__USB_Flash_Memory_0610240325141_0_0
10:53:45.710 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/storage_serial__USB_Flash_Memory_0610240325141_0_0
10:53:45.733 [I] hald_runner.c:597: running_processes 0x80a5f20, num = 8
10:53:45.733 [I] hald.c:115: Started addon hald-addon-storage for udi /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/storage_serial__USB_Flash_Memory_0610240325141_0_0
10:53:45.734 [I] hald_dbus.c:4765: ***************************
10:53:45.734 [I] hald_dbus.c:4766: ********* got a connection 8163608
10:53:45.734 [I] hald_dbus.c:4767: ***************************
10:53:45.734 [I] osspec.c:232: SEQNUM=1840, ACTION=add, SUBSYSTEM=block, DEVPATH=/sys/block/sda/sda1, DEVNAME=/dev/sda1, IFINDEX=0
10:53:45.734 [E] util.c:190: Cannot open '/sys/block/sda/sda1/range'
10:53:45.734 [I] osspec.c:892: hal_util_find_known_parent: '/sys/block/sda/sda1'->'/sys/block/sda'
10:53:45.734 [I] blockdev.c:645: block_add: sysfs_path=/sys/block/sda/sda1 dev=/dev/sda1 is_part=1, parent=0x080a1320
10:53:45.741 [I] hald_dbus.c:4765: ***************************
10:53:45.741 [I] hald_dbus.c:4766: ********* got a connection 8136468
10:53:45.741 [I] hald_dbus.c:4767: ***************************
[7833]: 10:53:45.742 [D] probe-volume.c:371: Doing probe-volume for /dev/sda1
10:53:45.748 [D] hald_dbus.c:3089: udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/storage_serial__USB_Flash_Memory_0610240325141_0_0
10:53:45.748 [I] hald_dbus.c:3115: AddonIsReady on udi '/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/storage_serial__USB_Flash_Memory_0610240325141_0_0'
[7832]: 10:53:45.757 [D] addon-storage.c:670: **************************************************
[7832]: 10:53:45.758 [D] addon-storage.c:671: Doing addon-storage for /dev/sda (bus usb) (drive_type disk) (udi /org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/storage_serial__USB_Flash_Memory_0610240325141_0_0)
[7832]: 10:53:45.758 [D] addon-storage.c:672: **************************************************
[7833]: 10:53:45.760 [D] probe-volume.c:382: volume.block_size = 512
[7833]: 10:53:45.760 [D] probe-volume.c:386: volume.size = 2025838592
[7833]: 10:53:45.762 [I] probe-volume.c:615: invoking volume_id_probe_all, offset=0, size=0
7833: 10:53:45.762: volume_id.c:211 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.762: linux_raid.c:70 probing at offset 0x78be0000, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.762: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78be0000(2025717760), len 0x800
7833: 10:53:45.762: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78be0000 len:0x800
7833: 10:53:45.769: linux_raid.c:124 probing at offset 0x78be0000, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.770: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78be0000(2025717760), len 0x800
7833: 10:53:45.770: linux_raid.c:124 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.770: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x0(0), len 0x800
7833: 10:53:45.770: util.c:221 read sbbuf len:0x800
7833: 10:53:45.775: linux_raid.c:124 probing at offset 0x1000, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.775: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x1000(4096), len 0x800
7833: 10:53:45.776: util.c:221 read sbbuf len:0x1800
7833: 10:53:45.793: ddf_raid.c:49 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.794: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd600(2025838080), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.794: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfd600 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.798: isw_raid.c:47 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.798: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd400(2025837568), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.798: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfd400 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.798: lsi_raid.c:42 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd600(2025838080), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfd600 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd600(2025838080), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: silicon_raid.c:57 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd600(2025838080), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: nvidia_raid.c:45 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd400(2025837568), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfd400 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: promise_raid.c:46 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bf5a00(2025806336), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.799: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bf5a00 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.804: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bdda00(2025708032), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.804: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bdda00 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.810: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bdd800(2025707520), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.811: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bdd800 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.811: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfb800(2025830400), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.811: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfb800 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.816: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bcba00(2025634304), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.816: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bcba00 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.822: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfc200(2025832960), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.823: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfc200 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.828: adaptec_raid.c:90 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.828: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd600(2025838080), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.828: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x78bfd600 len:0x200
7833: 10:53:45.828: jmicron_raid.c:43 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.828: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x78bfd600(2025838080), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.828: lvm.c:49 probing at offset 0x0
7833: 10:53:45.828: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x400(1024), len 0x800
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x0(0), len 0x800
7833: 10:53:45.829: highpoint.c:52 probing at offset 0x0
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x1200(4608), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.829: volume_id.c:232 probing at offset 0x0, size 0x78bfd800
7833: 10:53:45.829: fat.c:161 probing at offset 0x0
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x0(0), len 0x400
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x200(512), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x0(0), len 0x200
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x3c9400(3970048), len 0x1000
7833: 10:53:45.829: util.c:257 read seekbuf off:0x3c9400 len:0x1000
7833: 10:53:45.839: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x4008(16392), len 0x1000
7833: 10:53:45.840: util.c:221 read sbbuf len:0x5008
7833: 10:53:45.873: util.c:208 get buffer off 0x0(0), len 0x200
[7833]: 10:53:45.873 [I] probe-volume.c:617: volume_id_probe_all returned 0
[7833]: 10:53:45.874 [D] probe-volume.c:123: volume.fsusage = 'filesystem'
[7833]: 10:53:45.874 [D] probe-volume.c:126: volume.fstype = 'vfat'
[7833]: 10:53:45.874 [D] probe-volume.c:129: volume.fsversion = 'FAT32'
[7833]: 10:53:45.874 [D] probe-volume.c:132: volume.uuid = '8E51-2380'
[7833]: 10:53:45.874 [D] probe-volume.c:138: volume.label = ''
[7833]: 10:53:45.874 [I] probe-volume.c:690: Loading part table
[7833]: 10:53:45.897 [I] partutil.c:860: MSDOS partition table detected
[7833]: 10:53:45.897 [I] probe-volume.c:696: Looking at part table
[7833]: 10:53:45.897 [I] probe-volume.c:769: Done looking at part table
10:53:45.898 [I] hald_dbus.c:1240: volume.block_size -> 512
10:53:45.898 [I] hald_dbus.c:1248: volume.size -> 2025838592
10:53:45.898 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.fsusage -> filesystem
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.fstype -> vfat
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.fsversion -> FAT32
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.uuid -> 8E51-2380
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.label ->
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: info.product -> Volume (vfat)
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.partition.scheme -> mbr
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.partition.type -> 0x0c
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.partition.label ->
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1232: volume.partition.uuid ->
10:53:45.899 [I] hald_dbus.c:1222: strlist elem volume.partition.flags -> boot
10:53:45.900 [I] hald_dbus.c:4710: ************************
10:53:45.900 [I] hald_dbus.c:4711: Client to local_server was disconnected for 8136468
10:53:45.900 [I] hald_dbus.c:4712: ************************
10:53:45.900 [I] hald_dbus.c:4751: ***************************
10:53:45.900 [I] hald_dbus.c:4752: ********* unregistered 8136468
10:53:45.900 [I] hald_dbus.c:4753: ***************************
10:53:45.901 [I] blockdev.c:364: entering; exit_type=0, return_code=0
10:53:45.904 [I] blockdev.c:127: Add callouts completed udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_8E51_2380
10:53:45.904 [I] hald.c:103: Added device to GDL; udi=/org/freedesktop/Hal/devices/volume_uuid_8E51_2380
[6393]: 10:53:47.097 [I] addon-storage.c:346: Checking whether device /dev/hdc is locked on HAL
[6393]: 10:53:47.099 [I] addon-storage.c:354: ... device /dev/hdc is not locked on HAL
[7832]: 10:53:47.761 [I] addon-storage.c:346: Checking whether device /dev/sda is locked on HAL
[7832]: 10:53:47.763 [I] addon-storage.c:354: ... device /dev/sda is not locked on HAL